I really don't have too much negative to say about this facility. The room, service and ammenities were generally good and the pricing was quite reasonable. It is located very near to a popular Kona beach with snorkeling, surfing, turtle watching, and other activities, and is very close to a local mall with a number of shops and restaurants.
I will say that the games in the games room (pool, fooseball, table tennis) were all quite old and in need or repair or replacement. None of the pool ques even had tips on them anymore and the ping pong table net was torn and the paddles were all plastic (no rubber face). Given the scale of the resort, and the minor cost of a couple of new pool ques, ping pong table, etc., I'm very surprised that they wouldn't just replace this stuff but I guess it's mostly kids who go in there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona