arrive late on a Thursday evening, close to 11pm, easy check in, no issues.
big bonus was the availability of oceanfront, nice upgrade, thanks to the front desk.
room was large, 2 double beds. mini fridge. was very clean, older room, but super spotless and all we needed for the one night.
walked around the grounds in the morning, beautiful. so much to see.
would have given a 5, but were only there for the one night and a few hours in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona