We recently stayed 3 nights at the Sheraton Kona and would recommend the hotel not only for its location but also the service and available amenities.
It is slightly off the main tourist strip, but is worth the drive. Built on lava and volcanic earth the resort has beautiful views, especially from the restaurant ( Rays on the Bay). We watched the sunset whilst enjoying good food and friendly service 2 out our 3 nights there. Kids facilities are great including a large pool and impressive waterside. Good breakfast overlooking, once again, the magical view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona