Went to Kona for a week in October 2013 and stayed at a timeshare which was one of the most enjoyable stays we had ever had. Stayed here the last night of our trip and transferred quite a lot of our Starwood points to do it. The positives the grounds and the pools were lovely. General décor of he reception areas and restaurants was very nice. However our room was very out dated and showed a lack of upkeep. I understand that things can be musty due to humid climate but that does not account for horrid yellow wall paint which sadly I did not photograph and a bathroom straight out of a 1970 elementary school. For a room with the equivalent pricing of well over $200 per night I should not have to lower the lid to flush the toilet.
The breakfast buffet was nice but Rays on the Bay which has lovely ambiance was over priced and the food was not of good quality. Unfortunately not the way we wanted to end an absolutely spectacular vacation,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona