When planning a recent holiday to Kona, my first thought was to book into the Keauhou Beach hotel (as we have done for over 15 years). When i discovered it had closed, it created a real conundrum!!
After a lot of reading and research, we decided to stay at the Sheraton.
I am very glad that we did. Our room was spacious, airy and had great views. Our lanai was big and private. There were lovely gardens and many peaceful spots. Several places to eat or have a drink too.
Really the hotel/resort provided everything we needed - and more. Service was very good too. Of course the Manta rays in the water below the resort were a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona