Our group consisted of 5 ladies, ages 14, 25, 28, 29 and 32 that stayed at this resort, using my parent's timeshare. The staff was most definitely pleasant and helpful with anything we needed. Especially since none of us had experience with using a timeshare before. It's conveniently located near the main part of Kona where all of the shopping and restaurants are, which we really liked.Everything was clean and looking great.
We were on the top floor, and my favorite part (the other gals would agree) is was the lanai, and sitting out there in the mornings drinking coffee.
The master bedroom and bath were great, although not separated, except for the toilet.
Wal-mart was not far away with Safeway next door. We did most of our grocery shopping here and did most meals in the room.
My only complaint is no wireless accessible from the rooms, which isn't a big deal. It just made doing some online college assignments a bit more difficult with either having to use the laptop in the lobby area (which is open air) or waiting to use 1 of 2 facility computers.
Overall, very nice relaxing and quiet place to stay. We weren't a wild bunch though ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 bedroom apartment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Vacatia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Wyndham Kailua Kona
- Kona Hawaiian Village
- Kona Hawaiian Resort
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona