Stayed here with my wife for one week. Resort is set in a Hawaiian setting meaning an open air tike hut for check in, bamboo railings on the lani plus a lot of bamboo used in the interior. Resort grounds are immaculate. Thought my wife and I did not need a 2 bedroom but it did come in handy. I normally get up much earlier then my wife so I was able to go into the 2nd bedroom and shower early so as to not to wake her. The lani was huge and we ate breakfast their each morning. We were assigned room 31A which is the top floor. Room was in great location because it was near the entrance, short walk to lower pool, easy to park, close to activities area and gym and most importantly when you sat on the lani you had privacy instead of looking at another building or a parking lot. You did have a partial view of the ocean. Resort was about
1 1/2 miles from the main street in Kona. Robbie was a great help to us as to which places to go. Attended a brief meeting on Monday the day after check in where they had a number of people explain to us what activities were available on the big island. Would definitely suggest attending. Just wish they had some sort of food on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 bedroom apartment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Wyndham Kailua Kona
- Kona Hawaiian Village
- Kona Hawaiian Resort
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona