Having stayed in a few the Wyndham Kona Hawaiian is certainly not a resort as most would measure one.As others have posted it has nicely kept with well appointed condos and a couple of pools,small fitness center and barbeque areas, but that is it, no bars , no food , no anything.It looks like it may have had at one time but not now.
So if you want a nice place to stay with a 10 -15 minute walk into town this is it , but is it a resort , definitely not
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Bedroom Apartment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Wyndham Kailua Kona
- Kona Hawaiian Village
- Kona Hawaiian Resort
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona