We were invited to stay at this resort by Wyndham as a result of being a Wyndham gold owner. So, yes, we did have to listen to their 2 hour sales pitch. However, the included luau, trip to the Parker ranch and the dinner boat cruise made it well worth it.
The accommodations are beautiful and spacious. The only surprise was a 2 BR unit with 2 king size beds. Fine for the two of us, but would be a problem for many families.
The grounds and the pool areas are beautiful. The condo had EVERYTHING we could ever need. My wife enjoyed the soaking tub after long days at the beach and on the spectacular Blue Hawaiian helicopter trip.
The lanai is huge and seats six comfortably if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 bedroom apartment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Wyndham Kailua Kona
- Kona Hawaiian Village
- Kona Hawaiian Resort
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona