We recently stayed in Bldg 1 on the 3rd floor & had a beautiful view of the Kona Coastline.
The ocean can get really loud at hightide but we enjoyed the view. The biggest negative to this resort is that there is no air conditioning. It would allow you to close the bedroom windows at night. Nothing worse than hearing the couple next door doing their bedroom gymnastics. They sprayed for bugs while we were there but we noticed there were dead roaches the day we arrived, so someone needs to go back & pick up the results of the spraying. Housekeeping seems to miss them. We had plumbing issues while we were there so I wouldn't recommend using the garbage disposal. The T drain design attached to the neighbor's unit created a major backup. Once reported, maintenance did clean it out right away & then alert us to the poor design & chronic problem in the units.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your refuge at Sea Village is located on the sunny, dry side of the island in Kona, where the tradewinds keep you comfortable year round. Float in the seaside pool, or sip estate-select Kona coffee from your private lanai with the Pacific close enough to taste as the surf breaks against the resorts sea wall. A true vacation paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sea Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Village Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sea Village Kailua Kona
- Sea Village Kona
- Sea Village Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona