“Mmmmmmm!”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mmmmmmm!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had the Kealakekua crunch ice cream and some sort of iced coffee thing (can't quite remember). They were both heavenly! The service was warm and inviting and very friendly. It's right in the heart of Ali'i Drive and a great place to get 100% Kona coffee!

Visited February 2014

Monterey, California
“Great Ice Cream and Coffee Drinks and People Watching”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Located right on the main strip, this is a great place to take a breather from walking and relax with a great Ice Cream Treat or in my case, a Coffee Drink made with Coffee Ice Cream, Ice and Whipped Cream. Sitting on the outdoor patio, gives you a great view of the rest of us tourist going from shop to shop. I enjoy all the women walking in the Stores and the men stand outside... waiting Great Fun! This is a stop every time we come to Kona!

• Visited February 2014
Arlington, Virginia
“A great place for coffee and/or Ice Cream”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

One of the highlights for me as I travel is to have an Ice Cream treat at least once a day. Kope Lani is a great place to catch a quick bite of ice cream and a coffee - I highly recommend if you like good ice cream. It is a locally-owned shop with owners that interact with their customers - what is not to love about that!

• Visited January 2014
Bend, Oregon
“Great selection of Ice Cream flavors”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I was the first person to write a review of Kope Lani a few years ago. Loved the selection of ice cream flavors, especially the Kaeakalua Crunch! We found the staff very friendly... no grouchy ones in the bunch. They have a lot of other things to order but I just love the ice cream. And the location is great for people-watching. We stop here at least once every time we are in Kona.

Visited January 2014
Little Rock, AR
“Best ice cream on the Big Island!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

My husband & I love to try out regional/local ice creams when we're traveling. Hawaii has several great ice creams made locally and/or at least in the islands. We tried the ice cream at Kope Lani for the 1st time this trip - it have moved to our #1 slot!!! They had a lot of great flavors from which to choose - so you can't "just have one"... It was delish! They also had lots of other goodies & gifts in the store. The location is kind of "hidden" even tho right there on Ali'i. The staff was very friendly as well. We will be back! Highly recommend!!!

• Visited December 2013