“Excellent value and service”

Body Rhythms Massage and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Body Rhythms is Kona's most (and best) reviewed spa. We are centrally located, on Kona's "main" street. We invite you to visit us and relax and enjoy the warm, inviting, and unpretentious atmosphere. Located in Kona's iconic lighthouse building, our facility is modest, but is impeccably clean and comfortable. We offer unparalleled service and very reasonable prices. A one hour Body Rhythms treatment is actually over one full hour! All full body massages include a free hot foot soak, foot massage and hot oil foot treatment in addition to your massage time. Body Rhythms has free on-site parking.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My girlfriend and I were on vacation and wanted to treat ourselves to a massage and stumbled upon this one. At first we thought we wanted a " spa" experience and after doing some research on line realized this was not a "spa" but the price was half of what the Spa's were charging and after deciding that what our goal was ( having a relaxing massage) we took a chance. We were not disappointed . Upon arrival we were treated to a foot bath/scrub by two wonderful women. We had been doing lots of walking and it was a perfect start to the experience. Our massage and facial were as good as I have had at expensive spas. Excellent value and service. If you read other reviews about this place you will note that some people had noise problems and I'm guessing that if someone came in and was talking in the reception area you would be able to hear them but it was quiet the day we were there. There is some road noise but it didn't bother either of us. They had nice music that took most of it away. Also note they only have two rooms so if you have a big party your appointments would have to be staggered but Kona. Brewing Company is just down the street so it's not a bad place to wait ;0) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place and will return in the future.

3  Thank Holly L
in 11 reviews
"lighthouse"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was the best massage I ever had! Angela does great work! Their place was very clean. If we ever come back to Kona, I will definitely be returning!

1  Thank PotterNerd
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Visiting Kona for our honeymoon. I took in alot of sun. The Aloe body wrap was absolutely the greatest followed by a very invigorating full body massage. Angela was flawless at her craft and I left feeling rejuvenated and fresh. David was very accommodating and greeted me with my choice of flat or sparkling water. I was able to take a shower before my session as I had come directly from the beach and was covered in sand. The stimulation begins as you walk up the stairs to the entry as you take in the aroma of the various herbs they grow on-site including the aloe vera used during my session. David keeps the facility very clean, cozy, and fresh. I would think it hard to find a more guest friendly and caring spa host.
Don't forget to use the observation room. Great views!

Cheers & Mahalo,

Norman

2  Thank Aceydubs
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We really liked our massages very much, but the only negative is that, we had to be in separate rooms. We thought that a couples massage meant that we would be in the same room, but this was not the case. Otherwise, the quality of their body work is excellent.

1  Thank TervTraveler
See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My friend and I were in Kona for just a few days in late August and indulged in 90 minute massages. I found Body Rhythms to be as described by other TA reviewers. Yanni did a nice job with the relaxation aspects of my massage, but pressure was much lighter than I am used to so my knots were still there the next day. I enjoy quiet during massages, and I heard conversation from the room next door throughout my massage because the walls doesn't go all the way to the ceiling. That seems easily fixed and would be greatly appreciated by those of us who prize quiet. The receptionist is great. My friend went in with a sore hip and left with more flexibility and movement, although the next day she felt as if she had been "hit with a hammer." I would go again if I ever get to return to Kona.

1  Thank KLOE78