“Fantastic!”

Body Rhythms Massage and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Body Rhythms is Kona's most (and best) reviewed spa. We are centrally located, on Kona's "main" street. We invite you to visit us and relax and enjoy the warm, inviting, and unpretentious atmosphere. Located in Kona's iconic lighthouse building, our facility is modest, but is impeccably clean and comfortable. We offer unparalleled service and very reasonable prices. A one hour Body Rhythms treatment is actually over one full hour! All full body massages include a free hot foot soak, foot massage and hot oil foot treatment in addition to your massage time. Body Rhythms has free on-site parking.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was the best massage I ever had! Angela does great work! Their place was very clean. If we ever come back to Kona, I will definitely be returning!

1 Thank PotterNerd

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome experiences are AWESOME!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Visiting Kona for our honeymoon. I took in alot of sun. The Aloe body wrap was absolutely the greatest followed by a very invigorating full body massage. Angela was flawless at her craft and I left feeling rejuvenated and fresh. David was very accommodating and greeted me with my choice of flat or sparkling water. I was able to take a shower before my session as I had come directly from the beach and was covered in sand. The stimulation begins as you walk up the stairs to the entry as you take in the aroma of the various herbs they grow on-site including the aloe vera used during my session. David keeps the facility very clean, cozy, and fresh. I would think it hard to find a more guest friendly and caring spa host.
Don't forget to use the observation room. Great views!

Cheers & Mahalo,

Norman

2 Thank Aceydubs
Cupertino, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Professional and clean”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We really liked our massages very much, but the only negative is that, we had to be in separate rooms. We thought that a couples massage meant that we would be in the same room, but this was not the case. Otherwise, the quality of their body work is excellent.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank TervTraveler
Lincoln, Nebraska
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Treat yourself to even more relaxation while in Kona!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My friend and I were in Kona for just a few days in late August and indulged in 90 minute massages. I found Body Rhythms to be as described by other TA reviewers. Yanni did a nice job with the relaxation aspects of my massage, but pressure was much lighter than I am used to so my knots were still there the next day. I enjoy quiet during massages, and I heard conversation from the room next door throughout my massage because the walls doesn't go all the way to the ceiling. That seems easily fixed and would be greatly appreciated by those of us who prize quiet. The receptionist is great. My friend went in with a sore hip and left with more flexibility and movement, although the next day she felt as if she had been "hit with a hammer." I would go again if I ever get to return to Kona.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank KLOE78
Long Beach, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Heavenly Massages”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

If you want the best massage in Kailua Kona, Body Rhythms is the spa to visit!. Both my husband and I felt as if we hit the jackpot when we booked the "Couples Special". Our therapists, Angela and Helen were extraordinarily in tuned with our needs concentrating on our stress areas, and making the total experience an unforgettable one.

The spa facility is comfortable, spotless, and really makes you feel at home. We head to Kona each year, and will be making Body Rhythms part of the itinerary!

Thanks to Body Rhythms for setting the relaxing tone for our 10 glorious days in Kona!

Visited August 2012