“Surf lessons with a LEGEND!”

Rory Russell Surfboards & Surf School
Vienna, Austria
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Surf lessons with a LEGEND!”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I've heard from lots of people "I was in the right place at the right time". But it was only a few days ago that I truly understand the meaning of it. I walked about 4,5 miles and it took me exactly 36 years and 360 days to meet Rory Russell: the guy who can surely make one fells like the luckiest person in the world. I have done bodyboarding for years and there was no person who was able to convince me to stand up on a surf board. Well, it seems like we need to add some words to the sentence above: "the right place at the right time with the right person". Rory gave me more than surf lessons. He showed me that people are constantly changing and it's never late to discover new things. On the day before my birthday I was called a "surfer girl" and Rory is the one who made this possible. Tomorrow I'll be 37 years old in Hawaii and I'll surf with Rory.
If you are planning your trip to Kona and don't want to walk 4,5 miles just type Rory's name in any search machine and you will find his contact at least in the first 10 hits!

4 Thank lil_volcano_girl