“Inspired Kelownas Shave Ice Scene!”

Moo Bettah Frozen Fun
Ranked #18 of 19 Dessert in Kailua-Kona
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kelowna, Canada
“Inspired Kelownas Shave Ice Scene!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was the first place I ever tried shave ice in my whole life. The owner from Calgary was one of the nicest people I have ever met. She told us all about shave ice, and how to find the real authentic stuff. I had it probably 4 times in the trip, once I drove an hour south to this place just to take the rest of the family here. One time there was a staffer there who made the shave ice and it was a little crunchy, not as good as when the owner made it.
Jen, if you ever read these reviews check out the happy pineapple in Kelowna BC to see our shave ice on the mainland, inspired by the real Hawaiian Shave Ice at Moo-Bettah!

• Visited February 2012

10/22/11
“Moo Bettha”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Had great flavors to choose from and was reasonably priced for Hawaii! I had the frozen yogurt which was great!

• Visited November 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Great icee cream and frozen yogurt”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Really great ice cream and frozen yogurt, right by the grocery store in the shopping center at Keahou Bay.

Visited December 2012
“Service with aloha”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great service with a smile and best Ice cream in Kona. Overlooking ocean views nice staff And wife had shave ice was amazing

“Ehh....”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Coming from Kauai, where we have the famous Jojo's Shave Ice, I wanted to try different shave ice on different Hawaiian islands just to see the difference, my husband took me in this place coz he said, it was great here.

The ice was crushed so well that it melts in your mouth, the tahitian vanilla ice cream on the bottom was okay, but that's about it, shave ice was soooo bad. We were watching the lady do it, and all she did was talk with this guy and was not paying attention at what she was doing. So the shave ice tasted bland, coz there wasn't enough syrup, so my husband had to ask more for syrup and it still doesnt taste good. I was really disappointed. No more second time for me, thats for sure..