Just got back from our stay at Unit 7106 at Kona Coast Resort. We were a family of 6 and stayed a week - booking through alohacondos.com.
We have stayed at KCR before through our timeshare exchange - all units at KCR are not created equal! Fred and Bonnie Nuttall's place is top of the heap... it is very nicely maintained with upgraded materials throughout. This is not a condo designed for rental, but for living - lots of extra touches like tasteful artwork, nice linens, and a master bath (just remodeled) that is quite luxurious. They have stocked their condo with all sorts of amenities, like masks and goggles, games, books, tennis racquets and plenty of dishes (not just 8!) and cooking utensils - you will want for nothing. The floorplan is great for giving lots of space for a large family and the lanais are a wonderful place to stretch out with a good book or have a nice meal. The location is quiet, although you can hear the tennis court with the doors open, but it was never before we were awake. Also, it is walking distance to some nice restaurants, shopping and 1/2 mile to a great snorkle beach. You will not be sorry you stayed here...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island sits on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens and offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. 267 spacious and air-conditioned villas at Kona Coast Resort are designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a magnificent Pacific coastline view or a manicured tropical garden view from its private lanai or patio and include full kitchens and all of the comforts of home. Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children’s pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Kona Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Coast Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Coast Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona