We stayed for one week in December - grandmother, infant son plus mom . The resort was quiet, had great facilities and the furniture and decor and outfitting of the apartment were really comfortable and nice. The housekeeping was the only thing that wasn't so great, not very reliable, if they came at all and they also came at different times (when they came) during the day and they took all the towels but never brought any new ones back without reminding. For us this was minor and didn't diminish the enjoyment of the stay. Highly recommended otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island sits on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens and offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. 267 spacious and air-conditioned villas at Kona Coast Resort are designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a magnificent Pacific coastline view or a manicured tropical garden view from its private lanai or patio and include full kitchens and all of the comforts of home. Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children’s pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kona Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Coast Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Coast Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona