We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit in the first phase building 5 on the golf course.
Very spacious and clean. Both king beds and couches were very comfortable. We
only used the kitchen for breakfasts but had everything we needed. Not sure why they painted the
tile (ugly ) but it was fine. The washer/dryer set was brand new. The grounds were beautiful although the ocean golf course was closed. The only two things to complain about was no ocean view or access and we were on the bottom of the building - it sounded like the people above us were running laps. But I can sleep thru most of it. Loved Kona Town or Ktown as the locals called it :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island sits on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens and offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. 267 spacious and air-conditioned villas at Kona Coast Resort are designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a magnificent Pacific coastline view or a manicured tropical garden view from its private lanai or patio and include full kitchens and all of the comforts of home. Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children’s pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Kona Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Coast Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Coast Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona