The resort is not on the water, but it is a short walk to a great snorkeling bay that has calm, shallow waters. Our spacious unit overlooked the golf course, with peek-a-boo views of the ocean. Our unit was 1 br / 2 baths with full kitchen, pull out sofa, and lanai. Unit was clean, comfortable bed, and the staff was very friendly. Check-in went smoothly (Tracy and Jenny are great). The resort has lots of gas BBQs for cooking outside (some heat a lot better than others), and a grocery store is conveniently located within walking distance at the Keauhou Shopping Center. All-in-all; great value and a great resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island sits on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens and offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. 267 spacious and air-conditioned villas at Kona Coast Resort are designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a magnificent Pacific coastline view or a manicured tropical garden view from its private lanai or patio and include full kitchens and all of the comforts of home. Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children’s pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Kona Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Coast Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Coast Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona