Stayed for a week at Kona Coast Resort in September. Upon check-in, found the staff very friendly and helpful and check-in only took a few moments. We found the room to be clean, the bed very comfortable and not a bad view! We actually used this more as a base of operations, spending most of our time exploring the island of Kona. However, we did have a chance to use the pool, hot tub and bbq's and found them all to be well kept, clean and functional. We chose for no housekeeping though the week and did our own laundry in the washer and dryer in the room. The kitchen was well appointed and the outside lannai was great. Check-out went quickly and again the staff were friendly. Great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island sits on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens and offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. 267 spacious and air-conditioned villas at Kona Coast Resort are designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a magnificent Pacific coastline view or a manicured tropical garden view from its private lanai or patio and include full kitchens and all of the comforts of home. Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children’s pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kona Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Coast Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Coast Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona