“Addictive stuff”

Dining options: Late Night
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Addictive stuff”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I never thought shaved ice could be so good but this stuff was a religious experience. Went back daily - couldn't get enough of it.

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
“Every flavor in huge sizes... and tastes sooo good!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I must admit I am no shave ice aficionado... but having tried a few in Hawaii, I think this place is the best I've had. The flavor selection is amazing, the ice is snow-soft and creamy in texture. The sizes are ridiculously large - I think the largest is close to a small bowling ball (or your head) in size. Be careful on the flavors you pick. I had a combination of three Asian-inspired flavors that worked very well together. However, my youngest picked three flavors that he loves... but that just did not go together - when they melt and mix on the bottom... much of his went in "the bucket".

• Visited August 2013
Tallahassee
“Every flavor under the sun - delicious!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were their last customers of the day, arriving at 8:58 before a 9:00 pm closing time. The staff happily served us (albeit quickly). We'd never enjoyed shave ice over ice cream (mac nut was fantastic with guava, passion fruit, and mango flavors poured over the ice). Four of us shared two keiki servings. We loved it.

Visited August 2013
Matawan, New Jersey
“Love Shave Ice”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

in Italy we ate tons of gelato, and in Hawaii we ate lots of shaved ice....every place is a bit different, but we love them all....sure wish I could figure out how to make it at home!

Visited July 2013
Pleasanton, California
“Tasty”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Lots of flavors and great shaved ice but the lines are always too long..they also have sugar free options. Great location

Visited August 2013