“Go-to place for morning smoothies”
Review of Buns in the Sun - CLOSED

Buns in the Sun
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Volcano, Hawaii
“Go-to place for morning smoothies”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I go here for breakfast when I'm in Kona on business. I really like the smoothies, especially the Dawn Patrol. They make good breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, and baked goods.

• Visited June 2014

“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was to meet a friend at this restaurant but had a little trouble finding the strip mall where it is located as I was on a parallel road to the main entrance. Luckily the friendly people of Kona assisted me in finding the restaurant. I had a fantastic breakfast at a very reasonable price. They also have a bakery there, where many wonderful things were located. I wanted to get back there and try a few but never had the opportunity before I left the island.

• Visited May 2014
Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
“Food was very good”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Assortment of specialty breads (pumpkin, banana) was excellent. We also had breakfast there. It was unusually good too.

Visited May 2014
“casual take-out or sit outside”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Fresh food, sandwiches come w/bag of chips & potato salad or cole slaw (very small sides). Nothing special about the Kahlua pork bbq sandwich. Other sandwiches we saw people eating look really better. Coupon available on their website.

Visited March 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

The menu had a nice variety of items and the prices were very reasonable. We had 3 different things and they were all yummy. It is a grab and go kind of place but there are a few seats to sit down in, if you have time. The egg dishes were fresh and hot and the staff was friendly and helpful. Thinking of going again before we leave the island.