“A lot of very good food!”

L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
Ranked #75 of 299 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Description: Keauhou Shopping Ctr. location, not the one on Palani Dr.
Description: Keauhou Shopping Ctr. location, not the one on Palani Dr.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Visited this franchise store in Lanihau shopping mall on the big island. Very good barbecue. Be warned, though, one plate can easily serve 2-3 people, which we did not know so we had left overs for dinner the following day. Good service.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I visited here a couple of times. The service was fast and the food tasted great. Even when it was busy I never waited long for my meal. The servings are HUGE and enough to share between 2 people. I recommend this for a meal on the fly at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Expect the unexpected. Great prices, lots of food....it was very crowded place for lunch, lot of the locals frequent the place.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Not sure the oil is changed often enough-food did not settle with me. My young adult children thought it was okay.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

There are L&Ls all over Hawaii: several on the Big Island and we saw several on Oahu as well.

I had the barbecue plate: barbecue chicken, beef, and short ribs. Yummy!