“Excellent Hawaiian BBQ”

L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
Ranked #73 of 296 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Description: Keauhou Shopping Ctr. location, not the one on Palani Dr.
Description: Keauhou Shopping Ctr. location, not the one on Palani Dr.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I wanted something to eat that was fast and fairly inexpensive to eat for lunch. We were staying at the Kona Coast Resort and just up the street was L&L Hawaiian BBQ. We were surprised that the restuarant was fast food, but decided to try it. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and my husband ordered the meat mix. The total cost was $20.00 and the meal was not only filling but really delicious. We went back again this time in Hilo. The meal was just as good there.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Not your average fast food place, has specials such as garlic mahi-mahi, shimp, etc. Order the healthy plate with green salad and brown rice. There are several L&L- I like the one in Keauhou.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

For a fast food place this is a winner. We had breakfast here one morning and it was very good. We also ate dinner here. They have some new menu items. The honey walnut prawns were delicious and an excellent value. The portions are very large and a great value for the money.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I can't get enough of this stuff. Wow, what a menu to choose from. If only I had more days or evenings to eat here. The food is always fresh, hot and delicious. My 2 favorites are the Chicken Katsu and the Curry Chicken Katsu. There is more than just chicken here, but I can never get enough chicken.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

It's not the greatest but its a local favorite and definitely worth a try. Spare ribs and chicken are all over the place but this was one of the better ones.