“Coffee with a view.”
Review of Kona de Pele Cafe - CLOSED

Kona de Pele Cafe
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This small coffee house located along the beach front in Kailua Kona provides a nice variety of coffees, smoothies, pastries and ice cream. The service is top notch and the outdoor seating with a view of the bay is a great way to spend a leisurely morning. Free wifi is available and with luck the volleyball court adjacent to the coffee house is full of young athletic people exercising in the sun.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

The coffee was everything. I cannot say much for the munchies I did not find them to be home or in store made. That was disappointing. However, I found the coffee robust and tasty with great aroma. But, the view and the table by the bay was fantastic.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My now wife and I came to kona for our wedding down on the beach at the harbor when I discovered this wonderful restaurant and coffee house.... i came to love their cold lava coffee drinks a must try I was drinking them often..... and I look forward to coming back in the future for more. Their staff are friendly and know how to make a drink taste wonderfully

1  Thank George R
Reviewed January 2, 2014

after spending more than 2 weeks on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii we found the coffee here best of all. this is after having probably 40 coffees in 30 different places over the last 2 weeks. this is valid for both their expresso and milk based variants like cappuchino. we have lived in melbourne and vienna before and my wife is a barrista. trust us on this)) enjoy

1  Thank dullyjan
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the sweet aroma of their Arabica coffee. It doesn't have the bite of darker, more robust coffees but the fine flavors linger. Nice views of the port. A good place to watch sunset.

1  Thank wetgato