“The setting and the coffee.”
Review of Kona de Pele Cafe - CLOSED

Kona de Pele Cafe
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The coffee was everything. I cannot say much for the munchies I did not find them to be home or in store made. That was disappointing. However, I found the coffee robust and tasty with great aroma. But, the view and the table by the bay was fantastic.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My now wife and I came to kona for our wedding down on the beach at the harbor when I discovered this wonderful restaurant and coffee house.... i came to love their cold lava coffee drinks a must try I was drinking them often..... and I look forward to coming back in the future for more. Their staff are friendly and know how to make a drink taste wonderfully

1  Thank George R
Reviewed January 2, 2014

after spending more than 2 weeks on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii we found the coffee here best of all. this is after having probably 40 coffees in 30 different places over the last 2 weeks. this is valid for both their expresso and milk based variants like cappuchino. we have lived in melbourne and vienna before and my wife is a barrista. trust us on this)) enjoy

1  Thank dullyjan
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the sweet aroma of their Arabica coffee. It doesn't have the bite of darker, more robust coffees but the fine flavors linger. Nice views of the port. A good place to watch sunset.

1  Thank wetgato
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I'd definitely stop here again. This was our first Kona coffee on this visit and I was pleasantly surprised since I remembered a fairly bland coffee variety. This place phase a medium and a dark roast. Dark roast did the trick. Service was efficient and very friendly.