“Ver friendly, great coffee”
Review of Kona de Pele Cafe - CLOSED

Kona de Pele Cafe
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I'd definitely stop here again. This was our first Kona coffee on this visit and I was pleasantly surprised since I remembered a fairly bland coffee variety. This place phase a medium and a dark roast. Dark roast did the trick. Service was efficient and very friendly.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The coffee was decent but no better then other coffee houses in the area. Unfortunately for those of us who have to have decaf (yes, I know it doesn't seem like real coffee without the caffeine - but it's doctor's orders) it is NOT the place for you. They Do Not serve it - nor is it available - at least the 2 times we went there. The service was just ok. It's a good thing it wasn't busy, because it took about 10 minutes or so just to get a mocha with only one person in front of us. Don't really plan on going back nor would we recommend it.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Kona de Pele has some delicious morning coffee and wonderful views to take in while you're enjoying your cup. Prices are a bit more expensive then what we were used to but worth it for a vacation coffee treat.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Smoooooooth! Try peaberry hand pour at least once. They also serve tropical dreams ice cream. Perfect ocean view fo morning brew!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived late to our hotel and needed to find a quick place to grab a bite to eat. This place had a good selection of sandwiches and coffee. I ordered the turkey pannini sandwich with pesto. It also came with chips. I was actually pretty good :-D