“Yummy morning coffee”
Review of Kona de Pele Cafe

Kona de Pele Cafe
Ranked #15 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Kailua-Kona
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Kona de Pele has some delicious morning coffee and wonderful views to take in while you're enjoying your cup. Prices are a bit more expensive then what we were used to but worth it for a vacation coffee treat.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Smoooooooth! Try peaberry hand pour at least once. They also serve tropical dreams ice cream. Perfect ocean view fo morning brew!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived late to our hotel and needed to find a quick place to grab a bite to eat. This place had a good selection of sandwiches and coffee. I ordered the turkey pannini sandwich with pesto. It also came with chips. I was actually pretty good :-D

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Best quality coffee we've tried on the big island so far - little pricier than we've been paying for, but worth the difference in taste.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've been wanted to try this for a couple of years. I finally had time to enjoy on our vacation. The gal manning the counter (from Eugene... just a 3 hour drive from our home in Central Oregon) made me the best cup of drip coffee I've ever tasted. She also explained the process to me while she prepared it. I wish I could remember her name. She was a terrific representative for this business.

1  Thank Joan V