“Wonderful”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Portland
“Wonderful”
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

very good for for a very reasonable price. I enjoyed the calamari salad. it was a very hearty size! My companion had beef udon noodles - also a good sized helping. Drink specials were available. We noticed that the lunch menu would also be worthy of a visit at $8.95 a plate. I would not have the calamari salad again; buy would definitely consider several other dishes. Further the fact that this is a bust spot is a testament to the good service, attentive manager and decent food.

• Korean first
Belgium
“Great Thai”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

very good food (also for take away) of high quality at a fair price.

A friendly staff and a quick service.

Visited November 2012
San Luis Obispo, California
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Based on your rating, we had lunch here on our first day in Kona. My salmon was to die for and only cost $9. My wife loved her shrimp as much. The veggie tempura was real tastie. I highly recommend it!

• Visited November 2012
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food ever”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Everything is prepared with utmost care and is delicious! The owner visits frequently with the customers to ensure their satisfaction and is very proud of the restaurant.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jackman20177604
Kailua Kona
“Fantastic food and service.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I've wanted to try Lemongrass Bistro since I read an article in the local newspaper over a year ago. My husband isn't into Thai so last week at lunch time I was out with my daughter and we decided to give it a try. I have to say the food was incredible. The service friendly and helpful. The restaurant is clean and well kept. We LOVED our lunch. Now four days later I invited my husband to give Lemongrass a try. We had a delicious dinner and my husband said he "hasn't had a better meal anywhere in Kona". I think will will go back often.

• Visited November 2012