“Best luau in Kona”

Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ali Drive
Transit: Ali'i Drive
Description: Guests of the Island Breeze Luau will be amazed with a display of authentic Polynesian activities, cuisine, and performances. Island Breeze Luau, located in right on the edge of the ocean of the King Kamehameha Hotel is rated the best lu'au on the Big Island by kama'aina (local residents)visitors and travel writers. The luau begins with a lei greeting and picture taking. An open bar, arts and crafts await you. The imu (traditional underground oven) ceremony, is also a part of the exciting beginning to your Island Breeze ohana (family). There are many ways to participate in the luau activities: weave a coconut frond, learn how to open a coconut, learn the art of hula, get a Polynesian tattoo, and take the time to meet and talk to some of the performers. Adults $82.74 Child (5-12) $41.34 Under 5 complimentary
California
“Best luau in Kona”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I cannot tell you how happy I was that I chose this luau. On the 2nd day I arrived I went to a different luau and my daughters and I were really disappointed. I booked this one hoping to make up for our bad experience at the other place, and I am so glad I did!

The Island Breeze Luau has a beautiful location, great food and entertainment, and of course lots of free mai tais. I really liked that they offer activities before the luau starts so we weren't just sitting around waiting. It was a great night out for us and I highly recommend this luau!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank nataliej925

Rose Valley, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Best Luau in town”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great entertainment. Excellent excellent food service and taste. variety of food was fabulous. Mai ti's are super, but wish Pina Coladas would be added to your choice of included drinks, as everyone isn't a lover of mai tis.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Eileen S
warman
“fun luau”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

great food and a fun time. The actors were fun and enjoyable.Lots of humor which made it worthwhile and entertaining.It was fun to do the extra activities and the drinks were good.

Visited February 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
“This is the Luau to go to!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were told this was the best one to go to and we were delighted. This was an awesome Luau. The drinks flowed freely and were free. Food was incredible and the entertainment was even better. This is the one to go to in Kona.

• Visited February 2013
Alberta Canada
“What a fun evening!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The food was excellent and the show was fantastic. The performers were very energetic and they seemed to really enjoy their roles. The chief doing the coconut husking demonstration had a lot of fun teasing the crowed. I highly recommend this luau especially for people on their first Hawaiian vacation.

• Visited February 2013