“Superb Place for Spa and Massage”
Review of The Lotus Center

The Lotus Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lotus Center has been ultimate destination for Relax, Revive & Rejuvenate your Mind Body and Spirit since 1995. To make your vacation memorable we offer from body treatments to energy work, just about everything for a competitive price. Our range of services include: spa body treatments, massages, facials, waxing/tinting services, chiropractic care, acupuncture, one-to-one yoga sessions and energy work such as chakra balancing and Reiki.
Hawaii
“Superb Place for Spa and Massage”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

"The Lotus Center" is an excellent location along the beach. Their service, facilities, techniques is very specific, I was feeling very comfortable. They provide a very friendly environment. In short, "Wonderful Services", "Nice Experience" & "Loved the Packages"!!!

Visited December 2013
The Lotus Cente... S, Manager at The Lotus Center, responded to this review, April 6, 2015
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to post this great review. Our team is glad to provide you with the finest service and making your experience unforgettable. We would be grateful for your next visit to The Lotus Center. Thanks.

New York City, New York
“Lotus center is a bestow place”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Last week I visited “Lotus Center “and I feel so energetic and satisfied. Really love their facilities and new techniques of massage and spa which I have taken. Their technique of spa is very unique. She made me feel relaxed and at ease, it was perfect. I enjoyed it.

Visited June 2014
The Lotus Cente... S, Guest Relations Manager at The Lotus Center, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Aloha Justin

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the Massage and the facility which made your vacation memorable. We hope to see you again in future.

Mahalo
Aadesh Banthia
Dallas, Texas
“Awesome Experience! Great Services.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was very impressed by the “Lotus Center Spa”, and by the staff. Awesome waxing experience. The area of the spa with the rooms for facials and massages is very clean. The facial was relaxing and my skin looked clean and fresh after. I would definitely go here again.

Visited December 2013
Missoula, Montana
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good massage, interesting professionalism”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The massage I got was from an older gal who had had many years of experience and was very kind and helpful. Not terribly professional and spa-oriented but very therapeutic and kind.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank jpratt406
Honolulu, Hawaii
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Best couples massage”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at our great couples massage. We went for my husbands 50 th birthday and the massage therapists were the best we had experienced. Very relaxing and not rushed like we've had in more high end resorts. We would definitely go back.

Visited August 2013