“The best massage ever”
Review of The Lotus Center

The Lotus Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lotus Center has been ultimate destination for Relax, Revive & Rejuvenate your Mind Body and Spirit since 1995. To make your vacation memorable we offer from body treatments to energy work, just about everything for a competitive price. Our range of services include: spa body treatments, massages, facials, waxing/tinting services, chiropractic care, acupuncture, one-to-one yoga sessions and energy work such as chakra balancing and Reiki.
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best massage ever”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This review is primarily for the massage therapist, Katrina Paul, who I have been to several times now on my frequent trips to Kona. I have regular massages, both at home and on vacation, and Katrina is absolutely THE BEST there is. It's almost worth the flight to Hawaii just to have one of her massages! While I'm in Kona, I admit, I usually spoil myself by making appointments with her every other day, just because it's vacation, and I simply must take advantage of having her right there at my hotel. If I can justify this on a teacher's salary, you know it's got to be worth it :) No, it's not a fancy spa with herbal iced teas and pretentious receptionists, but if you want a great massage, this is the place.

1 Thank Laura F

Prescott, Arizona
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Rejuvenate and Enjoy”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The Lotus Center has a warm Kona Coffee Body Scrub Massage that is my favorite. The aroma and the exfoliation is wonderful. I add a 45 minute massage to my visit. The experienced staff is welcoming and kind. The Lotus Center is a simple and sincere setting. It is not a modern spa. It is more of a quiet quaint getaway. I live in Kona part time. I try to go twice a month for a treatment.
I highly recommend "The Queen's Package" it is my favorite, it is two hours of luxury indulgence.
Now that's vacation...

Visited July 2012
1 Thank CJ J
Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Just your average massage”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My husband & I went for a couples massage. There was a male and a female massage therapist. I was taken aback when they didn't ask which one we'd each prefer, so because I was on "her table" and my husband was on "his table" then he got the male & I got the female, even though both of us would have preferred the opposite had we been asked.

On a positive note, my therpist went right to work on my achy shoulders, didn't mess around. Room where massage took place was plenty big and even had a private bathroom, which was nice.

1 Thank monbow
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Great massage place but expensive”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stayed at the Royal Kona resort and decided to try this massage parlor, since it was located on the first floor of one of the towers at the Royal Kona resort. We tried their couples massage for 1 hour and paid $190 + tax. It was relaxing. The massage parlor wasn't really a spa, since it was in a small renovated room of the resort.

Chicago, Illinois
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 236 helpful votes
“Just a Massage”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I went to the Lotus Center and was a bit surprised at the below average service I received. It was very expensive, and I don't mind that if the service is worth it but spreading a cream on your face is not a facial. The massage was so light I had to keep asking for her to go harder, after awhile I gave up on asking her. To top it off, when I went to pay the discount from my hotel was not accepted. 161.00

Visited April 2012