“Great food and value!”
Review of Rosa's Cantina - CLOSED

Rosa's Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This is a new restuarant. I went there last week while on vacation...it was fabulous Mexican food...would like to share it with others.
Kamloops
“Great food and value!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Very friendly, more of a family feel but great for couples, great food. Better than any other place that we tried. Low key..

Visited November 2012

Crossville, Illinois
“So so”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I arrived for lunch at 12:30 and there were very few customers. I was greeted by the bartender that cleared a table for me on the outside. She took my drink order and got me chips and salsa. Then the wait began. It was about 15 minutes before the server finally asked if I was ready to order. The wait continued. The server came to the table and apologized for taking so long for my order and told me they were preparing it with lots of love...really? When the food came twenty minutes later, it was hot and average. Sorry to say I was not impressed.

“Large group worked well”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were a large party of nine. Service was good and the food was very tasty. The room was being handled by one waiter and he did an excellent job.

• Visited January 2013
Roberts Creek, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,352 helpful votes
“Good Food, Good Service and a Terrific View”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We felt like something a little for "sit down formal" (and no this place is not a formal setting, just more formal than Killer Tacos...) and 'had a hankering for Mexican food with ice cold Coronas and RC's fit the bill nicely. Service was efficient and friendly, lots of limes for our beers and the food was of a good Tex-Mex standard (remember, you're in Hawaii), all in a nice upper floor setting with great views over the water and activity below (perfect for people watching!) and located right in the heart of Kailua-Kona on Alii Drive so it's perfect for us who have a rental in the area abd don't want to drive. Muy bueno!

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank Bruce L
Toronto, Canada
“Good food!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We ate here on our last night on the Big Island. The service came with a smile and the food was yummy (with generous portions). The free chips/salsa was good to start. It’s averagely priced for places on the island. I’d definitely recommend and go back if ever went back to the island. Also, it's well located - lots of shops nearby.

• Visited December 2012