“Awesome fishing day”

High Noon Sport Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: HighNoon is one of Kona's top rated sport fishing boats and the perfect boat to fish the calm waters off Kona, Hawaii. Fish for Blue Marlin, Ahi, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo and other big game fish with Captain Dee Bradford/Captain Trevor Child. HighNoon has been in business 23 years and we have been consistently rated at one of the best sport fishing boats in Kona. Both experienced and novice anglers welcome. Families and children welcome.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Thanks to the great crew on High Noon, we had wonderful fishing experience! I caught my first blue marlin with the help of Captain Trevor and Andrew! Thanks for the memory!! Barb from Ohio

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We booked a charter with High Noon for July 3rd. Booking was very easy and directions accurate. We were in Kona for my daughters graduation present and she brought a friend along. The four of us had a great time out with the crew even though we didn't catch anything or even get a bite. Not sure the cruise ship coming in that day had anything to do with it or my daughter bringing bananas on board. Wish we had known about that being taboo. Girls still had fun laying in the sun and chatting. We would definitely book again. It would be nice to actually catch a few next time. Thanks for a fun family day on the water.

2  Thank Ristine1
Reviewed July 16, 2013

One of my dad's items on his bucket list was to fish the waters of the Big Island. An avid fisherman off the coast of the San Francisco Bay waters and having already fished his Alaskan salmon, he was definitely ready to fish off the Big Island. Anxious to share this experience with his grandsons, he booked a charter 3 months ahead with High Noon. He was beyond excited the day of July 10th . We could all feel it! Captain Trevor and Andrew were awesome from the get go. Their enthusiasm for the day ahead was obvious and finding out about my dad's bucket list, they made it their mission to not fail us. I, myself, have been on numerous fishing trips with my dad(including Alaska) and was hoping for a good day myself, although I tried not to keep my hopes up. We were just hoping for some fish for the grill...mahi mahi, wahoo, ahi. It didn't matter! And hour and half into it and Fish On! What a doozy! Captain Trevor estimated it be a 500 lb blue marlin. With Captain Trevor manning the boat, Andrew helping my dad...after almost and hour, he reeled that catch of a lifetime in! I was proud of my dad and excited to have shared this experience with him! Much MAHALO to Captain Trevor and Andrew for making this a memorable trip. We will be back for sure. Maybe the grandsons won't be sleeping the next time grandpa reels in a big one! Until next time...ALOHA!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Captain Guy goes out early, stays late, to find you
fish. Excellent equipment, very clean boat, and quite
comfortable, waiting for the next bite.
Guy has more experience than most of Kona captains., and is eager to share great (and true......mostly) fishing stories too.

2  Thank mmadoc
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family and some friends went fishing on June 4th for a 3/4 day. Fishing started off a bit slow, but Captain Trevor, deckhand Andrew, and their young apprentice were working very hard to catch us some fish! After an hour or two, we hooked into a mahi mahi, a marlin, and a spearfish; the mahi mahi jumped off, but we brought in the marlin and spearfish (check out the videos on high noon's website). We also had two other spearfish bites, and saw some pilot whales. We had an absolute blast! The crew was very professional and friendly, making for a great time on the boat. I have gone deep sea fishing multiple times with my dad and sister, and this was one of the best experiences we've had. Great job High Noon! We will definitely be back.