“Convenient and delicious”

Krua Thai Cuisine
Ranked #67 of 287 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Henry Street
Description: Krua Thai Cuisine is the newest favorite within the Kona community. Popular prices and exciting variety make Krua a must experience on your visit to the Big Island. Over 60 menu selections daily means you can return over and over to find your favorite of all the delectables. Truly Authentic Thai food from the Heart in the heart of Kailua-Kona
Honolulu
“Convenient and delicious”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Krua Thai is a great little Thai place off the main drag of Kona. The menu is full of vegetarian options. The setting is comfortable and staff are friendly and efficient. I return to it every time I visit Kona for work.

Visited July 2012

Kona, Hawaii
“Enjoyable Evening”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm not a pro when it comes to Thai food, but the four of us at dinner enjoyed our food. The friends we were with eat there often and keep coming back, but it was the first time for my husband and me. Service was good, prices were reasonable. The negative parts - my friend's mahimahi was very fresh, but quite undercooked. We got prompt refills on ice tea, but no more ice until we asked. We'll go back.

• Visited November 2012
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, United States
“Really nice decor & authentic Thai food.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Convenient location, but not too scenic. Inside decor is very nice & relaxing. Fast service, good portions & prices. Especially like to go there for their lunch specials.

Visited October 2012
San Clemente, California
“Best Thai in town”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We always enjoy going to Thai Krua, especially for the lunch specials they always run. The place has good atmosphere and very nice decor. The service is good and the food is best. Always forget what we last ordered so we get something new usually every visit. Yummy - so have to go back soon!

Visited September 2012
Pennsylvania
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We decided on Krua Thai after seeing the positive reviews, and given that we love thai food. It was an excellent choice. I don't do well with anything spicy, but I love yellow curry so I ordered it with chicken and asked for it to be mild. I also was given the option of having sticky rice with this meal, which I love, and my boyfriend ordered the drunken noodle, medium spice. Mine was perfect, completely mild exactly as I ordered, and the taste was wonderful! His drunken noodle was also fantastic, we were both completely thrilled with the food there. The service was also very good, our waitress checked on us periodically but was in no way overbearing. This was a very good experience overall, and when we received the check, we were told there was a 15% discount for the month of October, so the already reasonable prices were reduced! I have to agree with the majority of the reviews here in recommending this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012