1. The house is really nice, it's quite large. There are other guests of all kinds there, some permanent residents, some for a few months, a week, etc. I ran into a few of these folks often in the kitchen and everyone is just so nice, it's like a family there. The lanai off of my room (ocean view) was so nice and offered marvelous sunsets each night.
2. Location - perfect. 5 min walk to magic sands beach and also to an excellent place to snorkel. 4 miles to downtown/shopping/restaurants, nice trip down a straight road along the ocean
3. SaiFon, the owner has bikes to use as well as boogie boards, beach chairs, and snorkel equipment
4. My only negative comment is that the yoga is NOT on site. There is a small yoga room in the house that you can use/practice on your own, but the classes are at the Yoga Hale studio which is 7 miles away.
5. Chantel lives at the house and does massages, schedule one, she's excellent
6. SaiFon got me connected with a friend of hers for surfing lessons and this was such an awesome experience
7. Sunny lives at the house and provides airport transfers (I did not rent a car, I wish I had) and he was super nice
All in all an excellent place to stay for a relaxing vacation.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking