“Great fun for all ages”

$204.68*
Kona Submarine Adventure and Island Breeze Luau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Get below the surface to Hawaii's hidden paradise! Experience the magic of Kona with the Atlantis Adventure submarine tour and create lifetime memories as you explore our majestic waters of Kailua-Kona.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
ct
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This under the sea adventure was fabulous. Tim and crew were a wealth of knowledge with great personalities. On this excursion we had several small children - and then adults up to age 70. Everyone had a great time - learned a lot - and saw the wonders beneath the waters.

Visited December 2013

Reston, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Experience the deep see being dry.”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

The submarine is a good idea to see the underwater scenes without getting wet. over priced and not worth the money. We passed through ship wrecks and a skeleton on the ship wreck to show that the body has been decaying there since ages seemed fake to me. Ignoring the ship wreck and skeleton part, the trip on this submarine is good to view underwater life. No restrictions in using your video and camera.

Visited December 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent.”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Professional & fascinating. I snorkel and scuba and this experience was so much more. The vastness of the coral reef was amazing. We identified thirty different kinds of tropical fish. It is hard to explain....if you have any doubts just go.

Mesa, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Underwater Fun with Atlantis”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Atlantis Submarines are great. It is enjoying the underwater plants, animals and minerals. Similar to scuba diving BUT my hair stays dry and the sub is air conditioned. Movie and still pictures can be taken with our regular cameras. No time and depth calculations needed.

We started our 'diving' to depths over 100 feet 15 years ago and quickly found it was one of our favorite things to do. We have experienced over 100 dives in the last three years including Kona, Maui and Waikiki, Hawaii, and once each at Aruba and the Grand Caymans. Even after so many dives there is always something different to see. It is not a trained animal act, but the real ocean. We were amazed at the differences between the soft corals in the Carribean versus the hard corals around Hawaii. Over 30% of the fish seen in Hawaii are only found there.

Kona is our number one choice. The crew members are friendly and outstanding in their attention to safety and providing an educational aspect to the experience, often with funny facts and stories. Kona seems to us to have the clearest Hawaiian waters.

p.s. I have never been bothered by my motion sickness on the sub.

1 Thank Myrna C
Bucks County
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“different and enjoyable....”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband wanted to do this........me, not so much. So, I didnt say anything to him and booked a reservation. I have to say it was surprisingly good. I was thinking it would be like the submarine at Disney but I was wrong. It was very interesting and authentic.. Crew were very knowledgeable and made the adventure fun. I would recommend it!!

1 Thank BucksCountyQuiltLady