“'Couldn't have been better” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of A Ala Hawaii Oceanfront Massage

A Ala Hawaii Oceanfront Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine yourself in our beautiful oceanfront location as you breathe the fresh ocean breeze while you are pampered to the sounds of the waves as they gently roll to the shore. Therapeutic Massage, Lomi Lomi, Couples Massage, Facials, Day Spa Packages, Medical Massage, Sports Massage, Relaxation Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Ashiatsu, Asava Massage, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Polarity, Reflexology, Yoga, Body Polish, Sunburn Wrap, Herbal Wraps, Mens Facials, Back Facial, Skin Care, Lash/Brow Tinting, Waxing, Cosmetics Retail.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“'Couldn't have been better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

My kids booked this for me as a thank you for the holiday. I met Nykol and she welcomed me gently - we hardly talked and she gave me a massage that spoke to my every ache and pain - she didn't even know that I had a problem with my shoulder for the last two years, and however she massaged me, I haven't had it since and can now lift my arm freely over my head!!!! At the end, we spoke and she shared some beautiful words of wisdom with me ( yes , a little challenge, but exactly what I needed to hear). I felt she was intuitive and sincere. I just loved the simplicity of the place and to be able to hear the ocean break against the shore just added to the magic.
If and when I go back, I will definitely visit Nykol again. This was right up there with the best - I have had massages in Dubai, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Ireland

Visited August 2013
Nykol808, Owner at A Ala Hawaii Oceanfront Massage, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Mahalo! It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope all goes well and look forward to seeing you again.

Sydney, Australia
“Best massage experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a hot stone and deep tissue massage after arriving in Hawai'i off a long flight and a stressful month. We both thought our respective massages and masseurs were fantastic and had the magic knack of finding and releasing big knots. Listening to the ocean while this is happening only makes it more divine. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013
I am so happy you enjoyed your massages. We definitely love working here by the ocean and I will admit when we exchange massages I love the hypnotic relaxation the ocean brings for me.
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing view, amazing massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was the best massage we have ever had! Buzz and John were phenomenal and went above and beyond. They both made us feel at ease and the ocean view and and ocean sounds were delightful.

Mahalo!

Dayna and Matt

Visited August 2013
Mahalo! Buzz and John both are wonderful I will agree. We hope to see you again.
Flagstaff, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Magic hands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I received a fantastic massage from Brittany yesterday, the best massage I've ever had. The sounds of the ocean along with the breeze from the open windows was magical.

Brittany is precious. Thank-you so much.
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ocean Front Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a magical first-time trip to Hawaii – Kona more specifically. A big part of the magic was our Couples Massage at A Ala Hawaii Massage and Spa -- definitely “the best oceanfront Massage in Kailua”. I had Giovani, and Patrick had Sawittri. We could not have asked for more, sincerely.

I’ve had way too many massages in my life to even begin counting, so it is with delight that I place this massage in my Top Two ever!!!! I require a deep massage -- and believe me, it was not only deep, it was VERY unique. He had some moves I’ve never experienced. Patrick says that Sawittri was perfect and gave him exactly what he didn’t even know he wanted!!!!

The soothing sounds of the ocean just a stone’s throw from the open window, slight breeze blowing, made the experience almost surreal. It isn't a fancy place, but who cares -- we were getting fabulous massages at the beach in Hawaii!! My only complaint is that they are not here in Phoenix!!!!! When planning our next trip, a massage at A Ala Hawaii Massage will be high on our “things to do” list.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Karren F
Aloha Karren, Thank-you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure helping get you set up for your massages here with us. I appreciate your desire to give us a chance to show how wonderful our services and location is. Mahalo! Aloha Nykol