Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Review Highlights
Swim Free Snorkel

Had a fantastic time and experience with Captain Chuck! Snorkeling was great, weather was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Scott H
Biwabik, Minnesota
via mobile
Wonder time, even with rough seas

I went with Chuck on his boat mainly to enhance my tan. Chuck and his Lady were great host and very... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
IslandLubber
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
via mobile

All reviews captain chuck nude jeeps snorkel hawaii boat
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Capt. Chuck was a great guide for our “au natural” snorkeling trip on the Big Island. He was very informative, comfortable to be with, and had a safe and modern boat (w/good snorkeling gear).
Captain Chuck (SwimFree) is accepting of guests ... whether you only want to go topless or full nude. He even helps you in taking personalized photos!
Such a great trip, I’m already planning a re-visit.
Jan

Date of experience: August 2018
2  Thank MizBeHaven
Charles H, Owner at Swim Free Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Jan it was our pleasure to have you and your husband aboard earlier this week and mahalo for your kind words. I also applaud your willingness to support what we offer here in Kona by writing this review - hurry back! Chuck

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Aloha! I was invited to #swimfreehawaii by my friend Nova, living on Big Island, Hawaii. She described it as a (clothing optional) snorkeling tour every Wednesday or Sunday morning.
I personally have a very pale booty that rarely sees the sunshine and I am also not well accustomed to swimming nude in a group.
Though isn't swimming in the clear blue ocean and sunbathing best felt nude?
This is a fun group of people that meets at South Kona Harbor at 8 a.m., meets and greets, plays music while driving out of the bay (very beutiful mornings), docks the boat a little off the coast where there are colorful coral reefs near by, tons of fascinating fish and sea life, as well as more music and good vibes.
You'll snorkel for a while, (far off and alone if you like or with a group, whatever you prefer) sunbathe, take pictures (two underwater cameras are available for your use), and after a few hours of paradise you're back at the harbor going about your day.
I highly recommend everyone try out a #clothingoptional #swimfreehawaii trip.
It's a wonderful way to experience the ocean and in the process meet good people.
I recall one woman on our trip who wore what seemed to be a wedding dress while swimming. The way it danced and flowed beneath the water was very artsy and memorable.

Date of experience: October 2017
Charles H, Owner at Swim Free Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Aloha Zachary - mahalos for your kind words & unique perspective on what we do at swimfreehawaii - each trip seems to have a different personality reflecting the mood & involvement of our guests - thanks again!
Aloha, Chuck