Open today: 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Review Highlights
Swim Free Snorkel

Had a fantastic time and experience with Captain Chuck! Snorkeling was great, weather was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Scott H
Biwabik, Minnesota
via mobile
Wonder time, even with rough seas

I went with Chuck on his boat mainly to enhance my tan. Chuck and his Lady were great host and very... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
IslandLubber
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
via mobile

All reviews captain chuck nude jeeps snorkel hawaii boat
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Aloha! I was invited to #swimfreehawaii by my friend Nova, living on Big Island, Hawaii. She described it as a (clothing optional) snorkeling tour every Wednesday or Sunday morning.
I personally have a very pale booty that rarely sees the sunshine and I am also not well accustomed to swimming nude in a group.
Though isn't swimming in the clear blue ocean and sunbathing best felt nude?
This is a fun group of people that meets at South Kona Harbor at 8 a.m., meets and greets, plays music while driving out of the bay (very beutiful mornings), docks the boat a little off the coast where there are colorful coral reefs near by, tons of fascinating fish and sea life, as well as more music and good vibes.
You'll snorkel for a while, (far off and alone if you like or with a group, whatever you prefer) sunbathe, take pictures (two underwater cameras are available for your use), and after a few hours of paradise you're back at the harbor going about your day.
I highly recommend everyone try out a #clothingoptional #swimfreehawaii trip.
It's a wonderful way to experience the ocean and in the process meet good people.
I recall one woman on our trip who wore what seemed to be a wedding dress while swimming. The way it danced and flowed beneath the water was very artsy and memorable.

Date of experience: October 2017
Charles H, Owner at Swim Free Hawaii, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Aloha Zachary - mahalos for your kind words & unique perspective on what we do at swimfreehawaii - each trip seems to have a different personality reflecting the mood & involvement of our guests - thanks again!
Aloha, Chuck