“Relax and Enjoy the View”
other travelers have booked this property
2nd bedroom 2nd Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
2nd bedroom
2nd Bathroom
Master bath
Kona Bali Kai is direct oceanfront and my unit is on this side of the complex.
Watch the local surfers get into the water from the lanai
Taken from the lanai.  You won't want to miss the evening sunsets.
So close to the ocean you can almost can jump over the railing to go swimming
Taken from the lanai - watch the local surfers navigate the waves.
Kona Bali Kai Condo Complex is on the famous Alii Drive that follows the ocean.
Parasailing right in front of the condo - you can do this too!
Having fun surfing on a low surf day
Resident green sea turtles love this beach and sun themselves daily.
Just one more sunset - you'll never want to miss one.
So many turtles on the beach you will take to take a walk and find them.
You will not want to miss going to a luau
Snorkeling with Sea Paradise - my favorite
My picture from snorkeling at Kealeakeau Bay - the best snorkeling anywhere
More Kealeakeau Bay snorkeling - taken with a Kodak underwater camera
This is most spectacular sunset I have ever seen at my off my condo lanai
Looking south from the lanai
Millers Surf Shop right in the complex for all your water sport rentals.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kathie M
Washington
“Relax and Enjoy the View”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2015

This condo was 'my home away from home'. I had everything that I needed to make my stay a relaxing one. The lanai was the place to be all day, from early in the morning with the birds singing to me at breakfast until after the sun dropped below the horizon. The well equipped kitchen is just steps away, laundry is tucked away next to the 2nd bathroom and the pool/hot tub is a quick elevator ride downstairs.
I'll be back soon!

Jul 24, 2017
It was a pleasure to have you stay with me Kathie. Would love to have you back again. Liane
Kathy A
University Place, Washington
“Kona Bali Kai condos are the best deal in Kona -- beautiful lanai right on the water.”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have been coming to these condos for several years and am never disappointed. Between the fully equipped kitchen (and a Costco nearby) and the lanai that overlooks the water -- it's just an incredible deal. The amenities are very comfortable, but the true soul of this condo is revealed sitting on the lanai, watching surfers and birds - and listening to the ever-soothing sound of the surf.

Jul 23, 2017
Kathy - It is always a pleasure to have you stay with me and glad you enjoy my home away from home as much as I do. Thanks for staying with Sunny Kona Condos. Liane
Teri175
Seattle, Washington
“Fabulous Vacation Condo in Aloha Paradise!”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This condo is the perfect get-away on the Big Island! The lovely lanai sits right over the waves, and local surfers provide all-day entertainment since it's a popular spot for good surf.

Good and easy snorkeling is just up the road, and this condo is located well for any of the many Big Island adventures.

We found the condo had everything needed for a comfortable stay, and the owner was responsive and the booking and arrival were easy. We can highly recommend!

Jul 23, 2017
Teri - It as wonderful to have you as a guest. I love hearing how much you enjoyed your stay and you are welcome back anytime. Mahalo - Liane
Aberdeen, Washington
Reviewed January 26, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Feb 1, 2017
It is great to hear you had a good time and enjoyed the condo. I do provide many things like laundry detergent, trash bags, coffee filters etc. which I like because I don't have to do much shopping for "necessities" when I get there. Makes more time to sit on the lanai watching the surfers, turtles, fishermen and sometimes even dolphins and whales. Also glad you mentioned it was quiet - except for the crashing waves which I love to fall asleep to. Thanks for posting and hope you can come again.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 23, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Kathie M
Washington
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed May 31, 2016 for a stay in November 2014

My family and I stayed in Kona for a Thanksgiving away from the cold of Eastern Washington. It was delightful!!!
The condo was clean, comfortable and had the most spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean. The water is so close that you can feel the spray when you are standing on the lanai. I could have spent my entire time on a chair just relaxing.
However, we didn't. The grandchildren, my son and daughter-in-law and I snorkeled, went for long drives, shopped, had a picnic one afternoon.
As the day came to a close, we were 'home' again in our own kitchen to cook a simple dinner. The kids would have a swim in the pool and then off to bed.
The adults would relax on the lanai...
I'll be back 8-)
Kathie

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Leaving to come home.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
deb w
Mesa, Arizona
“Perfect”
Reviewed April 25, 2016 for a stay in May 2015

My best vacation ever! Condo's are on the beach with beautiful, large balconies to enjoy the ocean, right outside your door. Watch the surfers and the beautiful sunsets. The condos are nicely furnished with everything you could think of or want (even a washer and dryer). They are close to town, but you may not feel like leaving! If you do not enjoy an ocean swim there is a swimming pool and spa as well. I wish I was there now!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean and quiet
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing