My husband and I have previously travelled to warm destinations, but this was our first trip to Hawaii and after spending 12 absolutely wonderful nights staying at the 1st Class B & B, we will definitely be returning. Upon our arrival at the 1st Class B & B we were warmly greeted by the owner of the establishment, Delores, and shown to the private cottage where a few simple directions were provided to us to make our stay more enjoyable.
We spent 10 nights in the cottage which was very private and very comfortable with all the comforts of home. The bed was extremely comfortable, the furnishings and accoutrements were pleasing and worth the expense. The last two nights in the studio were equally as pleasant and comfortable.
Fresh towels were supplied daily and the breakfasts prepared by Delores were exceptional examples of first class culinary cuisine. Mornings during breakfast we would sit and chat with Delores; she filled us in on some of the history of Hawaii and local customs of the island. Dolores and her wealth of knowledge regarding the local sights allowed us to miss nothing on our daily excursions. Our only regret is that our time there passed too quickly. At the 1st Class B & B we struck a friendship with Delores we will always treasure and never forget. We would highly recommend the 1st Class B & B for your stay on the big island of Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dolores, your hostess of this first class vacation rental is located on the slopes of Kailua-Kona Hawaii overlooking the Kailua-Kona coastline and Kailua-Kona Bay. Located 11 miles from Kailua-Kona's airport, 4 miles from the town of Kailua-Kona Hawaii and 2 miles from the best snorkeling beaches in all the Islands of Hawaii. Dolores, a Kailua-Kona resident for 41 years and a hostess for 30 years is delighted to guide and direct her guests during their visit to the Big Island of Hawaii. In addition nearby: Fine Ambiance Dining to Local Ethnic Food, Shopping, Beaches-Beach Activities, SCUBA, Snorkeling, rental offers immaculate accommodations for special guests lodging in luxury,overlooking Kailua-Kona Bay.Your hostess also offers fresh bathing towels, trash pick-up & light house cleaning. Private Entrances Air-conditioning Wireless Internet Private Bath Custom Decor Kitchenette Cable Remote Color TV/CD Tape Stereo Beach Towels, Mats, Chairs, Umbrellas, Coolers and Boogie Boards Beautiful Views & More Light Housekeeping is Offered as a Courtesy Plus Other Little Amenities to Make Your Stay Special & Wonderful Experience. Cottage and Studio are smoke free. 3 night minimum stay - for stays of 2 nights add $10/night Check-in: 4pm to 5pm; Check-out: 11amCheck in times are stated above unless otherwise agreed to. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 1st Class b&b Kona Hawaii
- 1st Class Bed And Breakfast Kona Hawaii Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 1st Class Vacation Rental Kona Hawaii Kailua-Kona