We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Alii Villas and look forward to our next trip. The property is beautifully maintained and centrally located. Our only complaint would be that the unit we stayed in, #123, was not quite as nice as the pictures would lead you to believe. It's a ground floor unit, dark and very musty smelling. When we arrived, we found the smell overpowering and thought about moving out. However, after a few days we realized what a great find the Alii Villas are. The hosts of this unit have thought of everything - no matter what you need, they have it. One word of caution - the advertised "memory foam bed" is actually an old (gold fabric) box spring and mattress with a 2 inch memory foam pad on the top. This makes for an extremely soft mattress which some people will love and others will hate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tumble out of bed and enjoy a morning ocean walk, returning to breakfast on your Italian tiled lanai overlooking the ocean. The view of the ocean is wonderful. Tastefully renovated dream kitchen with granite countertops, two flat screen TV's, five appliances (including washer/dryer) and romantic bedroom with four poster bed, two new memory foam mattress and beautiful Egyptian bedding. Alii Villas is a popular, well maintained resort located on scenic Alii Drive, with nothing between it and the ocean except palm trees and lush gardens. Everything provided, including custom bath robes and aloha welcome basket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alii Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alii Villas Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Alii Villas Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona