What I liked about this hotel?
1. The hotel is just fine for the price in the area.
2. The location is just excellent - right in the center Kona town, across the street from the ocean.
3. The territory is a nice tropical garden. I have not seen bags, mosquitos or roaches, but bright-green lizards and small birds on my balcony.
4. The stuff is very friendly, informally nice. I have spent the last 6 hours before departure sitting right next to the lobby with my laptop, and they were friendly with all customers during this time.
5. The room was just fine (219), a little old and worn out, but not dirty by any means. Nothing was broken. There was even a book shelf!!! And I found some 40 years old books about Hawaii!
What didn't I liked? Nothing really if you consider the price, however, people say that all rooms are very different. There is no WIFI in the rooms, but it is stated on the booking websites, so to be expected.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kona Islander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Islander Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Islander Inn Kailua Kona
- Islander Inn Kona
- Kona Islander Inn Hotel
- Kona Islander Inn Hawaii/Kailua-Kona