Our stay was wonderful, we had a great room 233 in building 3 across from main complex, so we had all the amenities (pool, sauna, shops,beach) that the main complex offered right across the street but had a private place to stay with parking close and access to our door by just going up one set of stairs with no lobby or gates. The room was wonderful with a nice kitchen with everything we needed, the bedroom and sitting area combo perfect for relaxing and unwinding after a day of fun. The lanai had a partial ocean view and overlooked a beautiful kept lawn. The staff was very helpful and friendly when we had questions or needed anything. The Kona Bali Kai is in the perfect location, just far enough out for a quiet and peaceful stay but close enough to the shops and restaurants and sea wall to be convenient. Would definitely stay there again and will recommend to anyone who is going to Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona