Unit 214 has been recently completely renovated & is very stylishly upgraded with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, tile flooring & lovely rattan furniture. The bathrooms are beautiful and it has all the amenities for a studio condo plus there is an available guest bedroom if you wish to rent it as well. There is a wall mounted TV as well as a sound dock for your iPod c/w CD player. The concierge, Wilbur, who is by the pool was very helpful & help arrange a wonderful helicopter tour of the island for us. Our host, Holly Cunningham was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be coming back. This condo unit is beachfront and we were entranced to sleep every evening by the sound of the surf below our balcony. There were tidal pools below our feet with large sea turtles coming up to sleep on the rocks every afternoon around 4:30. This second floor unit is paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona