We stayed in 207 and its a very nice unit. This unit has a washer and dryer, dishwasher, and everything you need in the kitchen for cooking. Comfortable king bed and two bathrooms. We listened to the surf every night, and slept great with the trade winds blowing through the unit. You are right on the water, and sitting out on the lanai on nice patio furniture for meals is fabulous. Cant beat the view and sunsets. The unit is decorated very nicely with Hawaiian touches everywhere and nice comfy sofas and chairs. Kona is close by, and really easy to get to for shopping and nice restaurants. There is a little market right across the street, and a surf shop in the complex to rent boards or snorkel equipment (Millers). This unit is in the south end of the complex, and a bonus for this unit is watching the surfers at Banyon's directly in front of you, You dont have to carry your surfboard far. Lots of sea turtles too. Staff friendly and helpful. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona