The condo has an amazing view from the lanai. The tables both only sit 4 people although the unit is rented for 6. The interior is dated. The 2 nd bedroom has 2 little twin beds and the pull out sofa is quite uncomfortable. It sleeps 6, but only 2 people really enjoy their night. There is no ac at all and stand up fans would be a great help. The washer/drier didn't work and after calling maintenance twice, it still wasn't fixed! The kitchen is pretty well equipped. There could be more dishes, bowls, and silverware so as to not have to run the dishwasher after every meal. Also, basic supplies such as oil, aluminum foil, some spices would be great. Overall, for the price, you get a decent stay, but there need to be some updating to the interior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona