We rented a 3 bedroom unit for our first night on the Big Island. Although the unit was spacious, it was dirty and poorly maintained. Dust was everywhere, particularly when moving cushions around. Given that 3 people in our party of 4 have dust allergies it was a very unpleasant night. One of the bedrooms was actually just a pull-out futon and no linens had been provided for it. The floors felt sticky and some of the utensils we took out in the kitchen were not clean. The rooms facing Ali'i Drive were noisy. We were also not impressed with having to ask for pool towels at the front desk, the implied distrust of paying guests is very off-putting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona