We just completed a week's stay at the Kona Bali Kai. We had a 1 bedroom ocean view suite on the 4th floor. The water view is amazing and the sound of the surf was exactly what we hoped to experience. Sea turtles can be seen right from the balcony. Our bedroom, unfortunately was at the back of the suite so we had a lot of street noise from the very busy Alii Drive. Our suite was a little tired and outdated but other suites seemed to be more recently renovated. There are lots of positives about this property, however, but I would encourage you to get an ocean view suite. If you are renting a 2 bedroom suite it is quite likely one of the bedrooms will face the water. Our suite had everything we needed for preparing meals and the staff were really helpful. The facility does not charge a resort fee, the cost of parking is included in your rental as is the cost of in-suite internet. These were all big +s for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona